You will need:
1 pound hamburger
1 package taco seasoning mix (enough for 1 pound hamburger)
6 small flour tortillas
1 green pepper, seeded and diced
1 tomato, diced
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1/2 cup sliced green olives
6 ounces sliced Monterey Jack cheese, cut into strips
3 cups shredded lettuce
1) Preheat oven to 350°
2) Prepare hamburger with taco seasoning mix, according to package directions.
3) Cut tortillas into tree shapes as shown, discarding the shaded areas------>
4) With a spoon, spread 1/3 cup hamburger mixture evenly over each tortilla. Leave a 1/2 inch border of tortilla all the way around each tostada.
5) Use green peppers, tomatoes, and olives to decorate tostadas like Christmas trees.
6) Arrange the cheese on each tostada in a zigzag pattern to make garland.
7) Use a spatula to place tostadas on a baking sheet. (You will probably be able to bake two at a time.) Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
8) Place tostadas on serving plates. Arrange lettuce at the bottom of each tostadas to make a tree skirt.
9) Serve tostada with sour cream and taco sauce.