Not exactly illustrated as described in the recipe
You will need:
1 lettuce leaf
1 canned pear half
1 carrot curl
1 cup water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 banana slices
1) Place lettuce leaf on serving plate.
2) Place pear, rounded side up, on lettuce leaf. The small end of the pear is the head of the mouse.
3) Insert carrot curl under large end of pear to make the tail.
4) Press cloves into the small end of pear to make the eyes.
5) Position raisin underneath eyes to make the nose.
6) In a small bowl, combine water and lemon juice. Dip banana slices in lemon juice mixture to keep them from turning brown.
7) Break toothpick in half. Insert one end of broken toothpick into side of banana slice. This will be an ear. Insert other end of toothpick in pear to attach banana to the side of the mouse’s head. Repeat with second banana slice.
Makes 1 Pear Mouse