You will need:
3 cups chocolate chips
1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped walnuts
1) Grease an 8 by 8 inch pan.
2) Combine chocolate chips, milk, and butter in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium- low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate chips are melted. Remove pan from heat. To microwave, place chocolate chips, milk, and butter in a microwave safe dish. Microwave on high for 2 minutes and stir. If chocolate is not completely melted, microwave on high for 20 seconds more and stir. Repeat until chips are melted.
3) Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
4) Pour chocolate mixture into pan and smooth with a spoon.
5) Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until set. Cut into small squares.
Makes 49 to 64 pieces.
Image not exactly illustrated as described in the recipe
CAUTION: Contains Nuts. Nut Allergy warning