You will need:
1/2 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (OPTIONAL)
1/2 cup chopped ham
3 tablespoons chopped onion
3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
3 tablespoons chopped tomato
1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
3 tablespoons chopped black olives
Instructions: (Parents help kids using a HOT oven!)
1) Preheat oven to 375°
2) Grease a 9 by 9 inch square baking pan or a 9 inch round baking pan.
3) In a medium bowl, beat eggs with a fork.
4) Add milk, cheese, salt, and pepper and stir well.
5) Stir in as many additional ingredients as you like.
6) Pour egg mixture into baking pan. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
7) Cool to warm temperature and cut into pie slices and serve
The more additional ingredients you add, the longer the omelet ill take to cook.
Image not exactly illustrated as described in the recipe
For Older children with adult supervision