For Older children with adult supervision
You will need:
1 can refrigerator baking powder biscuits (10 biscuits per can)
jam or jelly
star cookie cutter
1) Preheat oven to temperature called for on biscuit package.
2) Lay out a large piece of waxed paper. Dust waxed paper lightly with flour.
3) Separate biscuits and place on waxed paper. Dip cookie cutter in flour, and cut biscuits into star shapes. (If cookie cutter is slightly larger than biscuits, gently press the dough with the palm of your hand to make biscuits larger).
4) Arrange biscuits on a baking sheet. Press your thumb into the center of each biscuit to make a hollow.
5) Use a teaspoon to fill hollows with jam.
6) Bake according to directions on biscuit package.
Makes 10 biscuits
Image not exactly illustrated as described in the recipe